Residential Lawn Care is not just mowing grass. We go beyond mowing grass, we make sure your height of grass is proper, we make sure weeds and crabgrass are controlled, we monitor for fungus throughout the year. We do annually testing on your soil to make sure the ph is at proper levels, so your grass can thrive. You know the satisfaction of surveying a well-manicured lawn, it looks tidy and neat and it looks healthy. We offer professional year-round maintenance on your Lawn to keep it in pristine condition. Our Lawn Care maintenance program includes the fundamentals of landscaping such as mowing, blowing, edging and lawn treatments. We will work with you to tailor a maintenance package to meet the specific needs of your property and budget.
- Mid Winter-broadleaf weed control, pre-emergence for crabgrass
- Late Winter-Early Spring – fertilization, broadleaf weed control, pre-emergence for crabgrass
- Mid Spring – seasonally adjusted feeding, broadleaf weed control (monitor for disease/insects). Weed control is the main objective of this treatment.
- Late Spring– seasonally adjusted feeding, broadleaf weed control (monitor for disease/insects). Weed control is the main objective of this treatment.
- Fall – heavy balanced feeding, designed to compliment the seeding effort. Weed control provided only upon request (if you plan to seed fall weed control can not be applied)
- Fall – We also apply the lime treatment the same day for the soil pH.
- Winter – the heaviest feeding of the season
We can breathe new life into your existing Lawn. If you need current care and maintenance of your property, or if you are interested in a free estimate, contact us today and let us help you with your Lawn..
We also offer commercial lawn care and maintenance for your business. Visit our commercial lawn maintenance page for more information on our commercial lawn care services.