Garrison’s Landscaping can help you design the right lighting for you outdoor. Our outdoor lighting ideas to accentuate your home's architecture, illuminate spaces, increase safety, and boost curb appeal. Whether you're lighting a walkway, a landscape, a deck, or an entire yard, Garrison’s can help you.
Types of Landscape Lights
Garrison’s can help you choose the type of low-voltage landscape lighting that best fits your needs or mix in a variety to fully illuminate your outdoor space. You can upgrade to LED landscape lighting for easy maintenance and energy efficiency.
- Path lights – are the most common landscape light. Use path lights to line a walkway, flowerbed or other hard-to-see areas in your yard for safety and outdoor ambience.
- Spotlights and Floodlights – work well to highlight trees, shrubs and other visual interests in the garden.
- Deck lights – increase safety when walking on the deck or the deck stairs at night.
- Well lights – light flowerbeds and work well placed at the base of trees.
- Post cap lights – light up the top of your deck posts for added safety and decoration.
- Hardscapes Area Lighting
How about Solar Lighting
Solar lighting has quickly become a popular and cost-effective way to light your outdoors. With no wiring or electricity, these lights can be installed anywhere. They work by using a solar collection panel that absorbs energy from sunlight and converts it into electrical power that's stored in highly efficient rechargeable batteries. As the sun sets, the solar lights turn on. In ideal situations, fully charged solar lights remain on for up to 15 hours.
LED solar lights provide bright, white light. However, all solar-powered lighting requires a sufficient amount of sunlight to recharge the batteries. Solar lighting performance is based on the amount of sunlight received during the day.
Benefits of solar lighting include:
- Easy bulb replacement and easy-to-handle connector
- Works during power outages
- Little maintenance needed
- Can reduce utility expenses
Call Garrison's Landscaping today at 336-404-4343 and chat with one of our friendly lighing professionals. We’d love to meet with you!
Call Now for a Free Estimate for you outdoor lighting needs!
We service Browns Summit, Summerfield, Oak Ridge, Greensboro, NC and surrounding areas.