We are a growing company currently seeking Career Minded Experienced Landscapers to join our team for the upcoming season, with an immediate start date. Are you a hardworking, detail oriented person who takes pride in your work? If so, let's talk. We do require that you are an experienced lawn mower with at least two years' experience that can be verified. We use zero turn riders and walk behinds and you must have knowledge of how to stripe a lawn. You must also know how to efficiently string, trim, bed edge, etc. This position would require some string trimming. Knowledge of spring/fall cleanup, mulch, pruning/trimming is also a must. This position will also require understanding of installation of hardscapes.
We will consider applications for experience hardscape installers/bobcat operators to spread loam/grade yards, plant, hydroseed, etc.
If this sounds interesting to you, the following is required:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and willing to take directions. We want guys that take pride in their work
- Must be able to work 40+ hours/week, including Saturdays if necessary due to weather or busy times
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work and show up on time every single day
If this sounds like a job you are interested in, please respond today with your resume and pay requirements. This is an hourly position and pay is based on experience.
Email Resumes and Pay Requirements to Human Resources